1. You’re not yelling. You just want everyone to hear you at once.
It’s really not that big a deal that you enjoy talking loudly, but everyone else always calls you out on it.
2. Telling yourself you are going to stay in to save money/calories, but going back on your word the second someone suggests any plan.
If your friends want to do something, you’re the first one there.
3. You are always the one that suggests singing karaoke.
“YOOO, I’LL TELL WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT”
4. Guys always assume you are flirting with them.
It’s not flirting. You are just friendly and like a good conversation.
5. Even when you want to “be alone,” you still want other people there.
Like I want to sit on my couch, but I don’t want to really not have anyone around for it.
6. You need at least five of your friends’ opinions on what to do in any given situation.
How else are you going to know which shoes to wear or if spontaneously going to New Orleans is a good idea?
7. Not relating to, like, 80% of memes and tweets that glamorize Netlix, as if that’s any way to live.
This “binge watching” trend sounds like death.
8. You know you are talking too much, but can’t stop yourself because you don’t want to leave anything out.
There’s no way of telling when that small little detail will screw up your story later, so you just include literally everything when talking.
9. Dancing is kind of your thing when inebriated.
People who just stand there awkwardly with a drink in their hand, not speaking to anyone make you really uncomfortable.
10. Not understanding the concept of “like.”
You don’t just “like” things; you looooove things.
11. Your basic household responsibilities never get done because you are never home.
Seriously, when was the last time you ran errands or cleaned your room?
12. It’s very obvious all cashiers, Uber drivers, and waiters get tired of listening to your random stories.
But you’re just like, “Everyone else has enjoyed hearing this, so this guy probably will too!”
13. You never eat any of the food you buy at your house, because the second someone invites you to eat, you can’t resist.
By now you have learned not to overdo it at the grocery store. It would just be rude to turn down your friend’s offer to get Mexican food.
14. You’re not scared to call someone out for messing with you, your friends, or the drunk girl in the bathroom you’ve talked to all night.
“Hey, buddy! Did you really think Ally and I wouldn’t find out about you sleeping with Samantha? You’re such a douchebag.”
15. Relying on the same person for your social life is impossible.
If one person doesn’t want to go to a concert with you, it’s okay because you’ve already asked seven other people at the same time. Copy and paste works well when asking so many people, “What are you doing tonight? There’s a cool band preforming that we should totally go see.”
16. You tell literally anyone who will listen anything they want to know, usually before they even ask.
What is this “too much information” everyone is talking about?
17. And if someone doesn’t want to tell you things, you are basically offended.
Hello?? I thought we had a cool bond??
18. There’s not a cute male that you’ve ever been afraid to approach.
You have more confidence than Beyoncé most of the time.
19. After 10 hours of hanging out, not understanding why people want to go home.
I know we just spent the entire day together going to brunch, the fair, and ate dinner, but I don’t see why we can’t just keep hanging out.
20. You run the risk of overextending yourself.
Darty on Saturday? Of course you will be there. And, duh, you will still make it to your cousin’s wedding that same day. Even if you have a major project due the next day, you’ll still make time for happy hour like you promised your friends.
21. There’s a difference between being needy and liking to communicate a lot.
Just because you want to talk/text/Snapchat all of the time doesn’t mean you’re clingy. People just need to know how good that sandwich you just ate was. Half of the time you don’t expect a response to the multi-paragraph texts or Snapchats, although you are upset when nobody wants to talk to you.
22. Thinking “I hate people” is the stupidest sentence anyone has ever said.
We are designed to be social beings and if you can’t get along with people, then maybe you just suck?
23. You are ALWAYS in the mood to go out.
Your hair might not be done, and you don’t have the time to change out of your t-shirt and Norts. But obviously you are down to meet up with people at the bar.
24. Your motto is “the more, the merrier.”
Adding more people to your crew is always a blessing.
25. You love being the center of attention.
“Hold my purse. I’m jumping on stage.”
26. There is absolutely nothing more annoying than when your friends say they “don’t want to go out.”
What do you mean you’re “tired?” So what if you have to be up early? Just grab some coffee in the morning..