Instagram just released its annual list of top ten most liked ‘grams and I must say, I’m a little surprised. Not only is there no Kim Kardashian and only one Beyonce insta, but Taylor Swift has five of the ten spots. You read that right, Taylor fucking Swift has 50% of the ten most liked Instagrams and three of them feature her cat. Huge win for all the future crazy cat ladies in the making.
However, T. Swift did not grab the number one spot. That went to Kendall Jenner and her angelic looking hair. So not only is Kim Kardashian not on the list at all, despite being number one last year, but her baby sister took over her spot. Has the tide finally changed? Is Kim K passé now that her younger, hotter half-sister is on the scene? I guess only 2016 will tell.
Here are the top ten Instagrams of the year:
10. Taylor Swift and her cat, take one.
9. Kendall Jenner’s selfie game is on point.
8. Round two of Taylor and her cat.
7. That time Selena Gomez wore a sweatshirt and two million people liked it.
6. Oh look, it’s another T-Swift cat picture.
5. Queen Bey and Princess Blue. Bow down, bitches.
4. Another Taylor Swift picture. At least this time there’s no cat.
3. That momentous occasion when Kylie Jenner graduated high school.
2. One last Taylor Swift photo, coupled with a wall (box?) of flowers from Kanye.
1. Kendall Jenner is hot and has great hair, that’s all I got from this.
There you have it guys, the top ten most liked ‘grams of 2015. I am underwhelmed, to say the least. Maybe 2016 will be better? And if not better, maybe just less of Taylor and her cats. Please God, let there be less cats..