If I had to make a list of five things basic bitches love, it would go something like this: wine, group messages, talking shit about guys, emojis, and Starbucks. The last two used to be mutually exclusive, but not anymore. Starbucks just released a brand new emoji keyboard, complete with clinking frappuccino cups, the red dress emoji in a green dress holding a Starbucks cup, a cake pop, and a unicorn sipping on a frap, because why not. You say it best when you say nothing at all, so next time you want to hit up your bestie for a quick Starbucks run, just send one of these emojis.
The app is free and available for download right freaking now, so what are you waiting for? Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how to add the Starbucks Emoji keyboard on the iPhone:
1. Search “Starbucks Keyboard” in the App Store and download the app.
2. Go to “Settings,” and then “General.”
3. Go to “Keyboard,” and then “Keyboards.” Under Third-Party Keyboards, you’ll see the Starbucks Emoji Keyboard. Tap it to add.
4. Once it’s added, tap the Starbucks keyboard again and you should see this screen pop up. Tap “Allow.”
5. Go to your Messages, press the Emoji keyboard button until you get to the Starbucks emojis and you’re all set to spam your friends with frappuccino and iced coffee emojis.
Now go forth and be basic. .
Image via Starbucks Keyboard