Last week, pictures surfaced of Rihanna’s new tattoo, an ode to cutest boyfriend ever Drake. A quick run down of the tattoo significances:
1. Rihanna reveals new camo shark tattoo on her ankle.
2. Rumors swirl that shark tattoo symbolizes a date that Drake took Rihanna on where he rented out an entire aquarium, and got her a stuffed animal shark.
3. Tattoo artist Bang Bang posts to Instagram insinuating her tattooed both Rihanna and Drake.
For the past week we’ve been racking our brains trying to figure out what Drake’s tattoo could possibly be. Some possibilities included:
1. A date that he will propose to Rihanna.
2. The name of their unborn first child.
3. Their announcement to run for President/Vice President against Kanye in 2020.
4. A portrait of Rihanna’s face.
5. A mural of them eating together at The Cheesecake Factory, because we know he loves to go there.
But thanks to the good ol internet, a recent photo of Drake has surfaced showing off his new ink.
But wait, we obviously need a closer look.
IS THAT THE SAME CAMO SHARK THAT RIHANNA HAS!? WILL THEY WATCH SHARK WEEK TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!? WILL THEY HAVE THEIR WEDDING IN AN AQUARIUM!?!? WILL THEY HAVE PET SHARKS!?
We can only hope..