1. Would you suggest rushing as a transfer?
For sure. It’s the easiest way to make friends and you’ll be on the same level as everyone in your pledge class because you’re all new to the chapter. You won’t be the only “new girl.”
2. What do girls do if they have to pay for their own dues?
Make that money, girl. I get the big bucks working here, but a ton of my sisters have killer babysitting jobs, and half of the mall is run by sorority girls. There are a ton of opportunities, you just have to look.
3. Is it true that all sorority girls just party?
HA! No. If I had a dollar for every night I had to spend in the library, I’d have enough money to pay for the bar tabs of the nights when I do go out.
4. Are you single?
Do girls blow glitter in recruitment videos?
5. Your from New Jersey and your a bitch. Wow, what a surprise.
6. What’s your little like?
Just imagine the most adorable puppy mixed with an angel mixed with fairy dust mixed the funniest person you can think of, and then on top of that add a heart of gold. She’s better than that.
7. Do you have any positions in your chapter?
Do winning superlatives count? Then I hold the Best Sense Of Humor chair.
8. What’s your take on the new Star Trek movie?
I think George Lucas sold out completely by letting Disney make another movie. While the original series was a classic, I think it was unnecessary and disrespectful to the original cast and crew. They didn’t need to add more to the story, and they especially didn’t need more money. Or am I thinking of something else…
9. What’s your favorite part of being in a sorority?
The constant support from all my sisters. I know I can always count on them to like my pictures on Instagram, regardless of how basic they are.
10. What’s the most inspiring thing anyone has ever said to you?
“Don’t be an idiot.” Changed my life.
11. How do I get to be the TSM intern?
Fight to the death. And don’t let my goofy demeanor fool you, I fight scrappy.
Stay srat, bitches..