Can you feel it, friends? The excitement in the air? The anticipation of Monday, when our favorite reject from last season of The Bachelor, Rachel, becomes the first black person to ever headline a season in the franchise?
Now personally, I don’t really care if Rachel is black, white, or blue with green polka dots; while I’m excited that the series is finally getting some diversity in its star, I’ve got to be honest – I’m more excited to look at fine gentlemen for the next few months. What better way to waste away summer Monday evenings than with a cool shandy and some hot dudes?
ABC still hasn’t released the deets on the guys vying for Rachel’s heart, but for all of us filling out our Bachelorette brackets, Reality Steve has the lowdown on at least 23 of the contestants. After taking a scan through their social – and reading absolutely nothing else about them – here’s my completely shallow ranking of Rachel’s suitors.
23. Jonathan Treece: New Smyrna Beach, FL
22. Matt Munson: 32, Meriden, CT.
21. Blake Killpack: 30, San Francisco, CA.
20. Grant Hubsher: 30, New York, NY.
19. Kenny “King” Layne: 35, Originally from Florida, but currently lives in Vegas.
18. Iggy Rodriguez: 29, Chicago, IL.
17. Kenneth Moreland: 29, Chicago, IL.
16. Josiah Graham: 28, Tallahassee, FL.
15. Will Gaskins: 27, Originally from White Plains, NY but currently lives Miami, FL.
14. Brady Ervin: 29, Originally from Eden Prairie, MN, but currently lives in LA.
13. Alex Bordyukov: 28, Grosse Point, MI.
12. Blake Elarbee: 31, Los Angeles, CA.
11. Anthony Battle: 26, Chicago, IL.