Confidence is the key to life. You can’t just fake it until you make it, you have to fake it until you become it (I heard that one a TEDTalk once). The bummer is, it’s not always easy to be the fierce firecracker that we want to be. Luckily, there are a good number of times in your life in which you are surely to feel on top of the world.
- After a fresh haircut.
You are a beautiful butterfly emerging from her cocoon.
- Singing in your car at the top of your lungs.
Someone call Simon Cowell, the next big star is driving this ’04 Honda Accord.
- Sitting in the gynecologist’s office.
You just *know* you are the best looking vagina in the room.
- In a Taco Bell.
Especially in a state like West Virginia.
- Wearing Calvin Klein underwear.
It’s like, are you maybe a Kardashian?
- Stepping out of the shower freshly shaven.
You are a silky smooth goddess.
- Receiving a random compliment.
Even strangers notice that you are killin’ it.
- Clipping around in your highest heels.
Tears of pain are welling up in your eyes, but you’ve got all eyes on you.
- Walking out of a test you studied your ass off and aced.
Look at you, girl. Beauty AND brains.
- Getting free drinks from the bartender.
NBD, he just wants to get married.
- Strutting through the dining hall as an upperclassman.
Yeah, you got a younger sister to swipe for you and you don’t give a good GD.
- When someone belly laughs at one of your joke.
Next Amy Schumer, right here.
- Dancing in your room alone.
Dance like no one is watching, literally.
- Wearing lipstick.
You don’t have to say anything, your lips do the talking. They are saying you’re a bad bitch.
- Leaving the gym.
You might have just wheezed your way through 20 minutes on the elliptical, but you worked out today. Good for you.
- When a cute guy asks for your number.
And then texts you the next morning because they just *have* to see you again.
- Breaking 200 likes on Instagram.
You might as well start modeling.
- Getting the last cup in pong.
You might need a massage from carrying the team on your back all night.
- Similarly, shotgunning like a champ.
What, like it’s hard?
- Whenever “your song” comes on.
Beyonce, T. Swift, whatever it is, you become the best version of yourself.
- Matching the wings on your eyeliner.
You have the precision and patience of Michelangelo.
- Walking around with your best girlfriends.
It’s like that scene in Mean Girls, except no one falls in a trash can.
- Getting a question right on Jeopardy.
Alex, I’ll take I’m A Genius for $1000, please.
- The day after your period.
Finally, you are free.
- Getting hella clothes on sale.
Your mama would be so proud.
- Perfectly parallel parking on the first try.
2 Fast 2 Furious, 2 Srat 2 Care.
- When someone asks if you’ve lost weight.
No, but no one has to know that.
- Wearing new clothes.
“Oh, this ol’ thing?”
- Taking over the AUX cord and playing fire jams.
No one can start the party like you can.
- Finally finding a pair of jeans that fit you.
Cherish this moment, it comes once in a lifetime. Buy 12 pairs.
- Wearing your letters.
You are a muhfuggin sorority girl and you are proud.
Work it, bitch..