1. I can’t believe I have to deal with this shit again.
2. 8:30 AM? Are you kidding. NOT HAPPENING.
3. This class would be perfect if it weren’t for the fact that it also meets on Fridays, and that just doesn’t fit into my life plan right now.
4. Oh, this looks like it might work…let me Google the professor.
5. Nope, there’s no way I can take calc with a professor who doesn’t speak English. I have a degree to get, not a death wish.
6. What the hell kind of class lasts three hours? Oh, it’s only once a week? Still…
7. Let me text my bestie and see what she’s taking.
8. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW ARE ALL OF THESE SECTIONS FULL ALREADY?! Registration has been open for like…an hour!
9. I mean, I guess realistically I could make it to a 10:00 AM.
10. Oh, but it’s on Thursdays, and Wednesday nights are my fav.
11. How long can I put off taking my math pre-req?
12. How many credit hours do I NEED this semester?
13. How does that NOT count as a major-related elective?
14. Which section was it that my ex is TA-ing for next semester? I can’t, won’t, CAN NOT be in that class.
15. Yes! It’s been 30 minutes and I have one class! Four more to go!
16. Wait…ugh, there’s a discussion component.
17. How am I supposed to find a discussion that doesn’t conflict with every other class?
18. How negotiable is attendance at this 9:15 Friday morning situation?
19. Oh, I could do class on only Tuesdays and Thursdays, that way I’ll have Mondays and Wednesdays to spend all day studying and getting work done.
20. Who am I kidding? I’m going to spend Monday hungover from an out-of-control Sunday funday, and I’ll turn Tuesday night into the new Wednesday.
21. Ugh. Fine. I guess I’ll register for that 10:00 AM after all.
22. HOW IS EVERYTHING I NEED FULL?! I’m changing my major. This is bogus.
23. Wait, just kidding. I can’t change my major.
24. Is it too late to sign up to go abroad (again) next semester? I hate registering.
25. Oh thank God this is over. I hate next semester already. I’m going to the bar.