1. They invite you to pregame their functions – even when it’s with a different sorority.
2. You are best friends with the majority of them on Snapchat.
3. You have never paid attention, but you somehow know all of each other’s chants.
4. Your social chair saves every good theme for functions with them.
5. The Mardi Gras function you had got weird, but never awkward weird.
6. Your e-boards have worked together to solve problems on more than one occasion.
7. You make bets as to which of their pledges will hook up with which of your new members, because it’s only a matter of time.
8. Group walks of shame are not uncommon.
9. In fact, if you were to list every hookup, almost nobody in either house would get away clean.
10. Sunday morning breakfasts have become an unspoken tradition.
11. Your rush events always include their house. You do a better job rushing for each other’s houses than you do your own.
12. You run your potential new members by them before you give them a bid. They won’t admit it but they do the same.
13. They know each sister’s favorite drink.
14. There is a section of the bar that is always occupied by only your houses, causing you to effectively cock block each other on most nights, but nobody seems to care.
15. When you accumulate the bits and pieces that each sister has learned, you can almost put together their entire pledge program. But you would never tell them that.
16. Their pledges know to give sober rides to your house first.
17. You know them well enough to know that you don’t want to date any of them, but you don’t want to date anybody else either.
18. You call them to recap last night…but only when you don’t wake up at their house.
19. Your formals might as well be functions between your houses.
20. At least one of your sisters is actually dating one of their brothers. They become the go to for information for members of both houses.
21. If you arrive somewhere without each other, people ask where the other house is.
22. The rest of the Greek community is intimidated by your relationship, which is both a positive and a negative.
23. They have seen all of you at your absolute worst.
24. You have seen all of them at their absolute worst.
25. None of this keeps them from hitting on you, and that’s why you keep coming back.