- “Ring by Spring” is real.
- The word “inapropro” gets tossed around all the time.
- “I’ll pray about it.”
- Land of the white girls.
- Youth and family ministry majors.
- “Saved” hits a little too close to home.
- You have a “Princess Bride” devotional at least one week out of the year.
- You attend chapel every day of the week.
- You also take a Bible class at least three times a week.
- You’re constantly reminded that dating is ONLY for those with the intent of marriage.
- What Would Jesus Do?
- Your dorm has at least one Bible verse hanging up.
- Everyone has a purity ring.
- Everyone has a different candle lighting song.
- You may get invited to, like, three lingerie showers in the same day.
- There’s a church within a half-mile radius of your school.
- There is a prayer room in your student rec center.
- The girls you go to school with now are just about as fake as the girls you went to high school with.
- Leave room for Jesus.
- It took a while to adjust to college.
- Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.
- You’re constantly reminded that our God is an awesome God!
- Going out is near impossible, but you always find your way.
Popular on TSM